Products & Services
Transfund VISA Check Card
You can have all the advantages of an ATM card plus the convenience of making purchases without cash and without writing a check. Ask us for an application.
The First Bank of Okarche is excited to offer Internet Banking for our customers. Internet Banking gives you easy, convenient access to your money, anytime, anywhere! All activity is personal, confidential and completely secured.
With Internet Banking, you can:
- View the latest account activity.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay anyone online, anytime.
- Receive bills online from participating vendors.
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts.
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Microsoft Money.
- Access convenient user services.
Our smartphone and tablet apps are made specifically for your device. Access account information and use your device's built-in functions for a better banking experience.
Search for The First Bank of Okarche Mobile in the App Store or Google Play Store to download our app and get started.
- Check Balances
- Deposit Checks
- View Account History
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Pay your bills when you want – on payday, near the due date, or whenever you choose.
- Set up recurring payments so your regular payments are automatically paid when you want.
- Schedule your bill payments in advance. Simply date your payment for the day you want your payment to be sent, up to a year in advance.
- Update your payment instructions anytime.
- Track your payment history – see whom you paid, the date and the amount.
Receive your bills online
Get your bills delivered to you online – you’ll see the balance due, applicable finance charges, as well as other payment information – everything you would normally see on your paper bill. Plus, we automatically file them for you for six months, so you can see the bills you’ve already paid.
The First Bank of Okarche now offers you the security and paper-free convenience of electronic statement delivery!
- The ability to quickly download your statement and save to your designated file; organize by month and year for quick reference.
- The reduction of filing cabinet overload and time spent shredding old statements.
- An email notification alerting you that a new statement is ready for viewing.
- Secure and instant access to statements stored in your Internet Banking account and saved on your computer.
Protect Against Fraud
Your personal information is behind our secure Online Banking platform, not in your postal mailbox.
Online Banking automatically stores up to 3 months of your statement history. If you want a paper copy, “Print” and “Save” buttons make it easy for you to print or download a copy of your statement to you PC. You can organize your statements which include check images on your PC by month and year for quick reference.
No more waiting for your statement to arrive each month. Your statement is available days earlier with E-statements.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Statement” link under the “Accounts” tab.
- Read and accept the e-disclosure policy.
- Follow a few simple steps for enrollment.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available for viewing in Internet banking.
- Want a paper copy after all? “Print” and “Save” buttons make it easy for you to print or download a copy of your statement to your PC.
If you would like more information on e-statement delivery, please don’t hesitate to reach us at (405) 263-7215. We hope you will take advantage of this new enhanced feature of our Internet banking service and experience the convenience for yourself!
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit a check without ever coming to the bank. Use our The First Bank of Okarche mobile app and deposit a check day or night. Make your deposit by 2 pm on any business day for next day availability.
Keep Track of Your Money
Let us help you set a budget for your household. See how much you’ve spent on gas, shopping, or food. Set category limits and you will be alerted when you reach or exceed your limit. The list goes on and on. Customize it for your household.
Adjust your balance by subtracting money you don’t want to spend. Hide it from yourself and pretend it’s not there. Don’t worry! It’s your money and it is still there and available to use if you need it.